CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter


So with me my little girl is the first and only grandchild on both sides so she doesn't have an Easter egg hunt to go to. So my question to all of you with young children, would any of you like to do an Easter egg hunt with us? I'm thinking for each child well do 5 eggs and you just bring how many eggs you'll need for each child (example 2 kids =10 eggs, 3 kids =15eggs). Then we mix them all up, hide them and let them go!! I just need to know how many would be interested, if only a few we can do it at my house but if there is more I'm more than willing to find a close by place (a park or church field). So let me know by Thursday the 21st so I can pull it all together!!

I'd love it even if there is only one of you, I just thought it would be funnier with more than just Megan by herself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment