CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Nursery!




So our first time back to church since Meg had been sick and vacations, I got to go to nursery for my first time:) Can I just say props to those who's calling that is...oh my heck I was bet for the whole day!!! But what a treat it was to be in there, those children our the sweetest, cutest and so close to the spirit...oh and can I add smart! We were both subs in there and those kids knew exactly what to do and when to do it. We had snack time and they started cleaning up the toys putting them all back in the boxes, then our wonderful singing time sister came in and they cleaned up again and got out their carpets...WOW! It was so sweet being in there! Just made my day even though I couldn't move the rest of the day! Just thought I'd share my experiences with your sweethearts!


So since I was in nursery I didn't get to go and hear the lesson in RS...so if you have any good words or things that stuck out to you I'd love to hear it. For all of us here is the link to Sundays lesson. I'm sure it was amazing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment