CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sunday!

Yeah I'm a little late but I just wanted to say we had such a great lesson by Janica...it's was a tough topic but she put it together really well. If you weren't able to be there remember they're all online!
Also I won't be a chuch this week seeing how Meg is sick again (I swear it's every other week...poor thing) and I don't want to share the love in that way:) So I'll be reading along with the rest of you.
Another reminder that our activity in Sept is on the 16th and it's going to be one big party!!! We're hoping that everyone has an idea of what you'd like to display for your talent!! If you have any question feel free to ask!!! (check out the flier for more information)

0 comments:

Post a Comment